By submitting an application on the website www.seep.ch (hereinafter, the “website”), you hereby, acting freely, willingly and in your own interest, and confirming your legal capacity, confirm your consent to the processing of your personal data by the online the website, owned by the creator and developer of the website, HERDA GmbH, both without and with the use of automation tools.
Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to you including but not limited to: name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, contact phone numbers, e-mail address, postal address.
With this consent you confirm that you are informed that the processing of personal data may be understood as certain operations with personal data, namely: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, correction (update, change), extraction, utilization, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, performed by using automated tools of the website.
You hereby acknowledge that you are informed that the processing of personal data you provide may be carried out for the following purpose: to perform our obligations under orders, contracts and other commitments which we have undertaken as binding upon you. For this purpose, we carry out a number of activities with the aim of fulfilling the following tasks:
– identifying the party to the service;
– provision of a personalised service to the user;
– improving the quality of services and developing new ones;
– carrying out statistical and other studies, based on anonymised data;
– provision of the user’s personal data to rights holders, distributors or resellers of software for the purpose of registering the software in the name of the user or the entity which the user represents;
– providing users of the website with safe and user-friendly functionality for the use of the website and the efficient display of information;
– the efficient performance of orders, contracts and other obligations undertaken by us to the user;
– handling of questions from users of the website;
– registering website users for events;
– registering clients/partners of the website with the service desk system, for subsequent technical support;
– exercise and/or perform the functions, powers and duties assigned to us by law.
This consent applies to the following personal data: name, surname, patronymic, date of birth, delivery address; contact telephone number (home, mobile, office), company details, job title, fax number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, information on country, city, region, bank card details (number, CVV, last name in Roman letters, year and month of validity) and/or bank accounts.
Your consent is only valid for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing your personal data, unless another period is prescribed by applicable law, however, you may withdraw this consent at any time by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org labelled “withdrawal of consent to process personal data”. Your personal data will be deleted within 30 days of receipt of this notice. If you or your representative withdraws your consent, SEEP may continue to process personal data without it on the grounds set out in Articles 49, 89 of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
The SEEP Platform guarantees the following rights of the data subject:
– the right to obtain information as to which personal data of the data subject is stored with us; the right to delete, amend or correct personal data stored with us;
– other rights established by law.
Please note that the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data will result in the deletion of your account from the Website (www.seep.ch) and the destruction of records containing your personal data in the website’s personal data processing information systems, which may make it impossible to use the website’s Internet services.Back to Homepage